Friday 24 April 2009

Mr. Monocle's Tea Time, official opening!

Hello everybody! it is I, Mr. Monocle, the poshest man of Tealand. I come from a place called Tealand and studied in the school of posh scholars for tea brewing. This people from Tealand are given a monocle at the age of eight, that they keep safe and look after for the rest of their lives. Mine however has undergone a lot of hideous sights and scratches, but it has persevered!

My interests are, Photography, Media studies, Geography and Television dramas! (Of which I made this blog in the first place.) I don't actually watch or enjoy those scummy programmes, but am forced to by my Evil media teacher!

But I digress.

I prefer reading novels and studying the quantum mass of a star. But Television dramas work too! So enjoy the links and posts I add to my website, as they may help you with your own!

2 comments:

  1. TV Drama-Genres

    Crime- Police Station, investigation, CSI, The Bill
    Murder Mystery-Old Manor houses, Waiters, classical music, posh waiters
    people stay for the weekend, diognose murder
    Medical- Hospitals, operations, E.R, Holby City
    Sci-Fi-Electronic Music,Space, sense of realism, Star-trek, Doctor Who
    Other- Hustle, Shameless
    Period-Pride and Prejudice, Bleakhouse, Charles Dickens Dramas, Love story, period costumes, posh accents/ country accents, class divide rich/poor, rural or city setting.
    Soap-EastEnders, Hollyoaks, Waterloo Road, Streets/market, conversations, pub, middle-class
    teen- Skins, college/school setting/ new music
    Supernatural- Heroes, Smallville, primevil

    ReplyDelete